Terms and Conditions for Bar Hirejutty00692021-08-19T13:14:19+01:00
Terms & Conditions for Bar Hire
‘Company’ is VanVino Limited
‘Client’ is the person hiring the equipment or services from the company.
‘Period of Hire’ is the period from installation by the company and collection by the company ‘Deposit’ is the amount of money payable to VanVino Limited to guarantee the booking and to ensure the minimum spend is met.
Minimum Spend’ is an agreed income of £800.00 will be achieved by the bar to cover overheads. The client would be responsible for paying the difference between the final sales total and the minimum spend figure should there be a shortfall.
1. To secure the booking a £100.00 deposit is required from the client.
2. There is a minimum spend of £800.00 for all bar, unless agreed in advanced with the company.
3. The minimum spend does not include any additional drinks packages supplied by the company.
4. A further £200.00 deposit towards the minimum spend is payable 30 days before the event. The total deposit or an event is £300.00.
5. Providing the minimum spend is achieved by the client and their guests, the company will refund all deposits within 5 working days after the event, minus deductions.
6. If the minimum spend is not met by the client and their guests, the minimum spend will be made up from the total deposit.For example: Only £550.00 is taken at the bar – the company would return £50.00 of the deposit and deducting £250.00.
7. Final guest numbers must be confirmed by the client when the final deposit is due.
8. The booking is accepted on the assumption that the site for equipment instalment is a flat level firm ground with easy access for motor transport and or the caravan bar.
9. The client is required to provide the company with a plan showing the position in which the bar and or equipment are to be placed or should have a representative on the site for that purpose. In the absence of both then the company’s own staff, having placed the bar and equipment where they think fit.
10. Any restrictions to venue access such as unloading restrictions, parking or height restrictions must be communicated to the company 14 days in advance of the event.
11. The client is required to ensure that the company have access to the venue at a mutually agreed time for the installation of equipment and set up. Any restrictions to venue access such as unloading restrictions, parking or height restrictions must be communicated to the company 14 days in advance of the event.
12. The company is responsible for the operation of the clients bar in accordance with the licensing act 2003.
13. If alcohol is being sold to guests at the bar the venue must be licensed, this includes venues such as marquees and private houses. If no such license exists for the premises the bar will not be permitted to open. A copy of the license must be available for inspection upon the company’s arrival.
14. Unless agreed with the company, it is the clients responsibility to obtain the alcohol license (TENS). This must be supplied to the company 30 days in advance of the event.
15. If the client does not provided the TENS to the company 30 days before the event, the company will apply for the TENS and there will be a charge of £50.00 (taken from the client’s deposit held).
16. If the license application service has been selected the company will carry a copy of the license. The client will be charged a fee of £25.00
17. The company operates a strict policy on underage drinking. Guests that appear to be under 25 years of age may be asked to show photo I.D. in an acceptable format. Acceptable formats include driving licenses, passports or approved I.D. cards.
18. The company reserves the right to refuse alcohol if a guest appears too intoxicated
19. If the client cancels within 14 days of making the booking, the deposit will be refunded.
20. If the client cancels after 14 days, the deposit is non-refundable.
21. If the event is booked with less than 15 working days before the event, the total £300.00 deposit is non-refundable and point 22 becomes void.
22. If the event is cancelled and the company is not advised prior to the event date the company will keep the £300.00 deposit.
23. In the event of adverse weather conditions the company reserves the right to cancel the booking. The client will receive a full refund of the deposit within 5 working days.
24. If for any reason the company cannot supply the equipment ordered the company will notify the client as soon as possible and supply alternative solutions. For example bad weather does not permit the use of the caravan bar an indoor bar will be provided, (the company will determine if the weather is suitable for an outdoor bar).
Consumption Of Alcohol Not Provided By The Company
25. At the event guests are required to purchase their drinks from the bar provided by the company and no additional drinks are permitted at the venue. This is a licensing condition for which the company retain responsibility. The company reserves the right to confiscate unauthorised drinks or remove them from the premises and to stop serving, leave the event and retain the entire deposit.
26. If the clients are providing their own drinks (arrival drinks, reception drinks, table wine etc) clients will be responsible for providing serving staff, all glasses, garnishes, ice etc – unless agreed, prior to the event, with the company.
27. Arrival drinks arranged by the client are permitted providing they are for consumption during the pre-meal period. The company requests that they are informed of this before the event.
28. Table wine and all other table drinks including drinks for toasting arranged by the client are permitted providing they are for consumption during the meal only. The company requests that they are informed of this before the event.
29. The bar will open at 18:30, unless agreed in advanced. The bar can be opened earlier for an additional fee of £35.00 per hour.
30. When the company is requested to supply draft beer at an even by the client – any unconsumed draft beer cannot be kept and is chargeable at the rate of:
31. Less than ¼ a barrel unconsumed = £100.00 charge to the client
32. Less than ½ a barrel unconsumed = £75.00 charge to the client (the company will determine and record how much beer has been consumed).
33. Less than ¾ a barrel unconsumed = £50.00 charge to the client (the company will determine and record how much beer has been consumed)
34. Last orders will be called 20 minutes before the agreed finishing time.
35. The company reserves the right to leave an event at any time if intimidated or a guest shows aggression towards staff. The client’s £300.00 deposit will not be refunded.
Loss Or Damage
36. The company will not be held liable for damages, losses, spillages and breakages to the third party’s property
37. The client shall, during the period of hire be responsible for the maintenance and safe custody of the company’s equipment.
38. Any damage caused to the equipment by the client or their guests be charged to the client on a replacement value basis and deducted from the deposit. If additional funds are required the client agrees to pay within 5 working days of the event.
39. Glassware breakages or losses are chargeable to the Client at £3.00 per unit and will be deducted from the deposit
After you have read through our terms and conditions please fill out the form below and send back to us.
Bar Hire Terms & Conditions Agreement
We used VanVino for a work event recently where the ran the bar and had 2 gin tasting sessions. They were really nice and friendly whilst also being extremely efficient. They catered for all our needs and gave some really good insight into what would work best for the event. Would certainly use again!
Johnny led a brilliant cocktail making masterclasses at a hen do. Everyone was able to get involved, and he also made a non alcoholic cocktail for the non drinkers. A fabulous evening!
We asked Johnny to do the bar for us at our son’s wedding at Voewood, near Holt, North Norfolk. He and his brother Charlie did a terrific job and deserve more than 5 stars. Thank you.
Johnny is a superb and knowledgeable host, who has guided my friends and I through a host of gin and wine tastings. Every event has helped us to find new favourites or to appreciate a classic from a new perspective after learning about its history or tasting notes. And as for having tastings on a steam train on the Mid Norfolk Railway – inspired! An excellent company that hosts exceptional and unique events I will be going back to again and again.
Johnny was a great addition to my sister’s hen party! Very knowledgeable with a great sense of humour. Great communication when booking, very organised and professional. Highly recommend!
Absolutely fantastic cocktail masterclass for a hen do at Sedgeford Hall! Johnny is an expert in his trade and made the whole session so enjoyable and fun! The girls had an absolutely blast and can not recommend Vanvino high enough. Johnny is so professional and friendly. Couldn’t fault if I tried! Outstanding!
This was a very enjoyable afternoon out, combining the experience of our local steam railway with some excellent wines and cheese. The wines were all something different and well presented with an explanation of each. Johnny was an entertaining host with an in depth knowledge.
Simply the best wedding bar ever.
Johnny and Charlie were brilliant at my 50th birthday party last night. Great service, professional, fun and nice guys. Thank you Johnny for all your help with the booking. Highly recommended. Chin chin!
I attended a VanVino Gin tasting experience at a Christmas event this year. It’s fascinating learning what you didn’t know that you didn’t know! Highly recommend.
I booked VanVino’s cocktail experience for my sister-in-laws Hen Do this weekend and we all had the best time! Johnny was so professional and I would highly recommend his services! There were 17 very excited Hens to manage and he did such a great job!