Terms and Conditions for Tastingsjutty00692021-08-19T13:16:39+01:00
Terms & Conditions for Tasting Sessions
‘Company’ is VanVino Limited
‘Client’ is the person hiring the equipment or services from the company.
‘Period of Hire’ is the period from installation by the company and collection by the company and time on site by the company conducting a tasting.
‘Deposit’ is the amount of money payable to VanVino Limited to guarantee the booking.
1. Minimum number of paying guests for a tasting is 8 guests.
2. To secure the booking a £100.00 deposit is required from the client.
3. The deposit will be returned by the company minus any deductions to client within 5 working days after the event.
4. The outstanding balance must be paid by the client in full, 15 working days before the tasting.
5. If the event is booked less than 15 working days before the event, the deposit and full amount must be paid by the client.
6. Final guest numbers must be confirmed by the client when the final balance is due.
7. No refunds or discounts will be given by the company after final numbers have been confirmed and the final balance paid.
8. Venues located more than 10 miles from NR9 3LL will incur a £20.00 travel fee.
9. Unless agreed by the company at the time of the final payment, a tasting is 2 hours long.
10. If a tasting is delayed by the client or the client’s guests, the finish time will remain the same, as agreed during final payment.
11. The latest start time for a tasting is 20:00pm.
12. A rate of £10.00 per half an hour can be charged and deducted from the deposit if the client and company agree at the event to delay the finish time.
13. The company will require the tasting space to be clear before arrival.
14. The company may require up to 1 hour for set-up, prior to the start time.
15. The company will require up to 30 minutes to clear away.
16. If room hire / a venue is required, it is the client’s responsibility to book this.
17. The client must inform VanVino of the venue /location at least 15 days before the tasting.
18. If the client cancels within 14 days of making the booking, the £100.00 deposit will be refunded. This excludes point 5.
19. If the client cancels after 14 days, the deposit is non-refundable.
20. In the event of ‘no-shows’ – no refunds, credits, or transfers will be provided by the company.
21. In the event of adverse weather conditions the company reserves the right to cancel the tasting. The client will receive a full.
22. In the event of adverse weather conditions if the client chooses to cancel the tasting, they may rebook the tasting to take place within the next 6 months.
Loss or Damage
23. The company will not be held liable for damages, losses, spillages and breakages to the third party’s property.
24. The client shall, during the period of hire, be responsible for the maintenance and safe custody of the company’s equipment.
25. Any damage caused to the equipment by the client or their guests will be charged to the client on a replacement value basis and deducted from the deposit. If additional funds are required the client agrees to pay within 5 working days of the event.
26. Glassware breakages or losses are chargeable to the client at £3.00 per unit and will be deducted from the deposit.
27. The company is responsible for the operation of the clients tasting in accordance with the licensing act 2003.
28. The company operates a strict policy on underage drinking. Guests that appear to be under 25 years of age may be asked to show photo I.D. in an acceptable format. Acceptable formats include driving licenses, passports or approved I.D. cards.
29. The company reserves the right to refuse alcohol if a guest appears too intoxicated or is behaving in an abusive or threatening manner.
30. The company reserves the right to leave a tasting at any time if intimidated or a guest shows aggression towards the host. The deposit will not be refunded.
31. The client is required to ensure that the company have access to the venue at a mutually agreed time for the installation of equipment and set up.
32. Any restrictions to venue access such as unloading restrictions, parking or height restrictions must be communicated to the company 14 days in advance of the event.
After you have read through our terms and conditions please fill out the form below and send back to us.
Tasting Sessions Terms & Conditions Agreement
Simply the best wedding bar ever.
Johnny was a great addition to my sister’s hen party! Very knowledgeable with a great sense of humour. Great communication when booking, very organised and professional. Highly recommend!
I booked VanVino’s cocktail experience for my sister-in-laws Hen Do this weekend and we all had the best time! Johnny was so professional and I would highly recommend his services! There were 17 very excited Hens to manage and he did such a great job!
Johnny is a superb and knowledgeable host, who has guided my friends and I through a host of gin and wine tastings. Every event has helped us to find new favourites or to appreciate a classic from a new perspective after learning about its history or tasting notes. And as for having tastings on a steam train on the Mid Norfolk Railway – inspired! An excellent company that hosts exceptional and unique events I will be going back to again and again.
We asked Johnny to do the bar for us at our son’s wedding at Voewood, near Holt, North Norfolk. He and his brother Charlie did a terrific job and deserve more than 5 stars. Thank you.
I attended a VanVino Gin tasting experience at a Christmas event this year. It’s fascinating learning what you didn’t know that you didn’t know! Highly recommend.
Johnny and Charlie were brilliant at my 50th birthday party last night. Great service, professional, fun and nice guys. Thank you Johnny for all your help with the booking. Highly recommended. Chin chin!
Absolutely fantastic cocktail masterclass for a hen do at Sedgeford Hall! Johnny is an expert in his trade and made the whole session so enjoyable and fun! The girls had an absolutely blast and can not recommend Vanvino high enough. Johnny is so professional and friendly. Couldn’t fault if I tried! Outstanding!
This was a very enjoyable afternoon out, combining the experience of our local steam railway with some excellent wines and cheese. The wines were all something different and well presented with an explanation of each. Johnny was an entertaining host with an in depth knowledge.
Johnny led a brilliant cocktail making masterclasses at a hen do. Everyone was able to get involved, and he also made a non alcoholic cocktail for the non drinkers. A fabulous evening!
We used VanVino for a work event recently where the ran the bar and had 2 gin tasting sessions. They were really nice and friendly whilst also being extremely efficient. They catered for all our needs and gave some really good insight into what would work best for the event. Would certainly use again!